Watch your kids Practices and Games from anywhere.
Use the following 10% OFF 11da-3783 discount code when you sign up. Once you sign up you will be able to watch all tournament games held at the Lake Delton Ice Arena. If you are a local family, you not only will be able to watch Games, you will also be able to watch all the live activity going on at the Arena.
Once you subscribe using the code above in RED, you will also be able to watch live hockey at many rinks in Wisconsin and around the United States.
DUMP & CHASE APPAREL ON SALE IN OUR PROSHOP
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!?!
ICE WARS 2 - WISCONSIN DELLS
APRIL 8-10, 2022 AT THE LAKE DELTON ICE ARENA
Open registration for all Squirt and Peewee age players male or female.
Register your player(s) as an individual player for this event. On Friday April 8th, players will take part in a 40 minute on ice evaluation by High School, Junior, and College Coaches. After the on ice evaluation, players will then be DRAFTED to Team Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marines.
Players will then join their new teams for a weekend round robin tournament with a Championship Game Sunday Afternoon.
TEAMS: 15 Players and 1 Goalie
Registration Fee: $165 (If paid by February 5th, 2022) $200 after
Players will receive Game Jersey to keep, 40 minute on evaluation ice time and three games. Championship Teams will get a 4th game.
Registration opens Oct 1st.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
1. Print out and complete Ice Wars Registration Form (Below)
2. Pay via Venmo or PayPal ( A PayPal link will be sent upon request)
3. If you need a hotel, select from option under the Ice Wars Tournament tab
4. Evaluation for the Squirt level last names starting (A-M) 5:00 PM - Last Names starting (M-Z) 5:40 pm. The Squirt Draft will be at 6:30 pm. Peewee evaluations last name starting (A-M) 7:15 pm and last names starting (M-Z) 7:55 pm. Peewee draft will be 8:30 pm. Both drafts will take place on Friday April 8th at the rink.
5. Games will start Saturday morning at 9:00am. Please see the schedule by clicking on the ICE WARS TAB found by clicking the Tournaments tab above.
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION: If requested we will place siblings on the same team. If you are planning on bringing multiple kids from the same team, we cannot guarantee that they will be drafted to the same team. This would de-feat the purpose of this type of event. Kids will be drafted after an on ice skills, skating and shooting evaluation. If you have any questions, please let us know.
Follow the rink and what is going on via twitter.
FREE WIRELESS ACCESS IS AVAILABLE DURING EVENTS WHEN LIVE PLAY BY PLAY BROADCASTING IS NOT BEING OFFERED